Dear members of the media,
Please use the links below if you are interested in virtually covering the Tenerife Ladies Open. You will be asked to provide contact information in order for us to share press conference times and updates throughout each day via WhatsApp.
Tenerife Ladies Open – WTA 250
Tenerife, Spain (October 18-24):
· Click here to sign up to receive press notifications and updates
· Deadline to submit form: Friday, October 15
· WTA Communications point person: Raquel Martin (email@example.com)
*Please do not forward these forms. If you wish to add someone to our distribution lists, please contact Catherine Sneddon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All press conferences (post-match and pre-tournament) and 1:1 interviews will take place through video conferencing. As a reminder, all player interview requests must go through a member of the WTA Communications team.
All media that have expressed interest in covering the tournament will receive an introductory email from WTA Communications prior to the first day of qualifying with key details including:
· Contact details for WTA Communications team member on-site
· Pre-event media availabilities
· Best practices guide for video press conference calls
· Explanation of daily communication process
· Distribution of press conference content
Where possible, WTA coaches will have limited availability for media interviews throughout the 2021 season. Please contact Bryan Shapiro (email@example.com) for availability.
WTA Match Notes & Stats will continue to be provided via email and can also be accessed through the WTA Press Center page. SAP Tennis Analytics for Media will also be available – to obtain a login or for any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions regarding these guidelines and protocols, please contact Catherine Sneddon (email@example.com).