TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING TICKET SALES FOR THE TENERIFE LADIES OPEN 2021 TOURNAMENT (OCTOBER 16 TO 24, 2021)*
*MEF tennis events S.L. warns that the programme for the Tenerife Ladies Open Tournament may undergo changes that, where applicable, shall be duly announced on the website www.tenerifetennis.com
Please remember that once you make a purchase, NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.
Section 1: Information on Stadium & Types of Ticket
The Abama complex consists of 1 main stadium:
- Tenerife Stadium, with a capacity of approximately 306 spectators due to the distancing necessary for the fight against Covid-19. Assigned seating.
In addition, there are various outer competition and practice courts (access allowed a limited number of spectators.).
One ticket provides access to all matches that take place in Tenerife Stadium.
The Tenerife Ladies Open is a WTA tournament (Women’s Tennis Association) and the daily schedule can only be announced the night before. For this reason, you cannot purchase a ticket in advance in order to watch a specific player.
1.2. Tournament Schedule on the Tenerife Stadium:
- From Saturday 16 to Sunday 24 October 2021 the competition days will take place in a single session.
- From Saturday 16 to Friday 22 October 2021 session starts at 10:30 and ends at 18:30.
- Saturday 23 October 2021 Doubles Final scheduled at 13:00 and Singles Semifinals start at 15:00.
- Sunday 24 October 2021 Singles Final starts at 16:00.
The organisers reserve the right to change these times.
Spectators can enter the Abama Tennis venue from 10:30.
1.3. Limitation of the public’s stay at the venue in relation to restriction established by the health authorities and covid protocols.
As a result of the restriction imposed by the health authorities and the regulations implementing it, the presence of the public at the Abama venue may be limited to the duration of the matches. There will be no other entertainment at the venue. Spectators will be required to respect the interpersonal distance by occupying exclusively the pre-assigned numbered seat, following the planned entry and exit routes.
1.4. Types of Ticket
- Tickets and Weekly Pass: Every ticket entitles the holder to access the Center Court (Tenerife Stadium).
Tickets for customers on a wheelchair: This type of ticket is exclusively for wheelchair users (these persons will not occupy a seat and therefore tickets will be free). To purchase such tickets, clic on www.entradas.com
Once the ticket holder has left the venue, he/she will be allowed to re-enter, being the ticket daily-use.
Section 2: Sales Channels
Tickets should be purchased only at the tournament organization’s officially authorized sales points. MEF Tennis Events will not be responsible for tickets acquired outside these authorized sales channels.
Only on presentation of a valid ticket for each person will access be granted to the tournament and facilities.
The tickets contain various security mechanisms to ensure their authenticity and avoid any counterfeiting. However, the organization does not guarantee the authenticity of any tickets that are not purchased via one of the official channels.
Only the official sales channels of the 2021 Tenerife Ladies Open can guarantee that authenticity of tickets:
INTERNET: The ticketing website www.entradas.com is open 24 hours a day until one day before each session or until the tickets are sold out. Methods of payment: credit/debit card.
TICKET OFFICE: Tickets will go on sale at the Abama Tennis Welcome Area on 16th October 2021. Methods of payment: cash.
Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued nor will access without a ticket be allowed. The organization declines any responsibility for eventual loss, theft or damage of issued tickets, nor for tickets acquired via unauthorized channels.
Children aged 6 or under do not pay to enter.
Any ticket purchased through any of the sales channels mentioned above, must not be resold, without prior, specific and written authorization of MEF Tennis Events.
Section 3: Conditions of the Service: “Print at Home”
Mandatory documents for ticket collection: customer’s ID card.
If the person who picks up the tickets is not the one who bought them: printed copy of the ID card of the person who purchased the tickets and an authorization letter.
Section 4: Exchanges and returns
The purchase of tickets for the 2021 Tenerife Ladies Open is final and shall be deemed completed once the payment has been made. TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
Once purchased, the ticket may not be exchanged and nor may its payment be returned, except in the case of the cancellation of the 2021 Tenerife Ladies Open. If the 2021 Tenerife Ladies Open tournament is cancelled, the MEF Tennis Events undertakes to return the price of the ticket. It is hereby expressly stated that the distribution costs applied to the price of the ticket by the sales channels shall not be returned by MEF tennis events, as the organization does not receive such payments.
Section 5: Program Changes
In the event that the schedule or timetable for the 2021 Tenerife Ladies Open tournament undergoes changes due to force majeure, security reasons, public disorder or a decision from any competent authority, MEF Tennis Events undertakes to announce such changes as soon as possible and, in all cases, as soon as the competition department makes the information public.
MEF Tennis Events warns that adverse weather conditions such as rain, extreme heat or strong winds could lead to delays in the match schedules and, in such cases, it undertakes to announce such changes as soon as possible.
Tickets are not refunded in the event of postponements or cancellations due to force majeure events.
Weather conditions that may lead to changes in timetables and to the scheduling shall be considered force majeure.
Section 6: Installations
All persons attending the Tenerife Ladies Open 2021 event recognize and accept that their movement within the grounds or in the areas adjacent to the grounds is their responsibility, and agree to absolve the organizers, MEF Tennis Events, and any other relevant entity from all responsibility regarding any risk, danger or loss, including injury or damage to persons or property, loss of property or any other incident that may occur as a result of their attendance at this tournament.
Section 7: Prohibitions and Restrictions
Remaining on the Abama premises from the time at which mobility is limited by the health authorities.
The following is strictly prohibited:
- To introduce and display signs, symbols, emblems or slogans which, due to their content or due to the circumstances in which they are shown or used could be considered to incite violent, xenophobic, racist or terrorist behavior or as an act of sporting contempt towards the participants in the tournament.
- To introduce or have in your possession, activate or throw, within the grounds or courts on which the competitions are to be held or are in progress, any type of firearm or any object that could produce the same effects, likewise sparklers, fire-crackers, explosives or inflammable, smoke-producing, or corrosive products in general.
- The use of all personal computers and handheld devices inside the confines of the (the spectator area) of the tournament courts, with the exception of accredited members of the press, tournament providers and tournament staff who use these devices in function with their job.
- No ticket holder can continuously collect, distribute, transmit, publish or disclose information pertaining to any results or statistical data related to any match while it is being played from within tournament grounds (from the beginning of a match to the end, for commercial purposes or gaming / gambling).
- The use of lasers or laser pens for pointing and or any device that can alter the normal rules of competition.
- Entry onto the premises in a state of drunkenness.
- To introduce, sell, consume or have on the facilities any type of alcoholic beverage or narcotic or psychotropic substances, stimulants or similar products. Being in a state of intoxication, whether evident or potential, shall be sufficient cause to deny entrance or be expelled from the site.
- Entry onto the courts themselves or their surroundings is prohibited at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Tenerife Stadium, according to the current legislation.
- To bring animals.
- Access to the installations will be prohibited to ticket holders who have been banned from entering any sports grounds, until such time as the ban has expired.
- Originate any disturbance of the order or to peoples security or to property or to the facilities.
- To remain standing on parts of the premises designed for viewing the match.
Once a match has started, you may only take your seat when indicated to do so by the persons responsible for controlling access to the court.
The use of Tenerife Tennis Open tickets for promotional purposes by tournament sponsors or partners is possible only with the express approval of the organizers.
Tickets are not to be used for commercial or promotional purposes aimed at third parties.
Tickets are for personal use only and are not for resale.
It is forbidden to show advertising or any commercial activity including the transmission of the competition scores or statistics to any other third person without the authorization of MEF Tennis Events.
Spectators must occupy the seat assigned to them on the ticket and must retain their ticket until they leave the venue and present it when asked to do so by any employee or official authorized by the organizing company MEF Tennis Events.
Section 9: Audiovisual Register
All persons attending the tournament recognize that this is a public event, and they freely and willingly accept that their voices, images and faces may appear on televised or radio broadcasts, either live or recorded, on video, in photographs and in any other media or audiovisual medium, now or in the future, without any compensation whatsoever.
No ticket holder or spectator may film, photograph, broadcast, disseminate, publish, transmit and/or, in general, offer to the public (or help a third party offer to the public), live or deferred, completely or partially, free of charge or for a fee, any recording of sound, photography, video sequences, moving images, film or other audiovisual content captured on any media within the tournament premises (except as permitted in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). Continuous use of personal computers or handheld electronic devices within the limits (spectator zone) of the tournament’s competition courts is prohibited, with the exception of duly accredited members of the media, tournament suppliers and tournament personnel when they are using them in order to perform their duties.
Section 10: Failure to Comply with these Terms and Conditions
Any ticket holders who, due to their conduct or the way in which they acquired their tickets, do not comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS described in this document will be denied access to the premises or will be expelled from the premises with no right to reimbursement.
Section 11: Measures COVID-19
- Due to Covid-19 protocols, are pre-assigned and numbered and it will not be possible to sit in a different seat from the one chosen.
- In order to access the premises, each ticket will be verified against the spectator’s ID, therefore it is essential that all tickets include the spectator’s details.
- In order to access the stadium, it will be obligatory to have the spectator’s ticket and ID.
- Users shall respect the limitation provided.
- I understand and accept the transfer of the personal data of the people that are going to attend the event for health reasons in order to guarantee tracing in the event of any Covid-19 cases and I confirm that the information provided is correct and accurate.
- I understand and accept that my tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- Access with backpacks is prohibited.
- Small bags are recommended.
Access shall not be granted:
- If the ticket-holder’s body temperature is above 37.5 degrees (this data will not be stored).
- If the ticket-holder is not wearing a mask.
- The following regulations shall be followed once inside the Abama:
- Use of the mask shall be compulsory throughout the premises.
- As a result of the compulsory use of masks due to Covid-19, eating or drinking inside the courts will be prohibited.
- Social distancing shall be maintained wherever possible.
- Hand hygiene.
- It shall be compulsory to remain on the assigned seat in the courts, changing position shall be prohibited.
- Respect the pedestrian directional signs installed by the Organisation.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES.